ME-575 POWER PLANT ENGINEERING
Credit Hours = 3
- Power plant design, cycles and equipment;
- Design, modelling and planning on technical plant level, including state-of-the-art technologies.
- Design of combined heat and power plants and industrial heat processes.
- Global warming and depletion of fossil fuel resources, advanced technologies and systems for efficient, clean and competitive conversion, distribution and use of electricity.
- Carbon Capture and Storage technologies.
- Hybrid heating plants
(01) Thermal Engineering in Power Systems by • R. S. Amano & B. Sunden