ME-560 ENERGY MANAGEMENT & CONSERVATION
Credit Hours = 3
- Effective energy management; Energy audits, demand side management, components and tools, industrial, commercial and residential audits.
- Boilers, steam distribution systems, cogeneration, waste heat recovery, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Electrical energy management & control systems.
- Energy systems maintenance; electricity and gas utility rates;process energy management; green buildings.
(01) Energy Management Handbook by Steve Doty & Wayne Turner
(02) Guide to Energy Management by Barney L. Capehart, Wayne C. Turner & William J. Kennedy
(03) Energy: Management, Supply and Conservation by Clive Beggs
(04) Energy Management in Industry by David Thorpe