ME-557 ENERGY ECONOMICS, POLICY & ASSESSMENT
Credit Hours = 3
- Role of energy and energy resources from economic perspective.
- local and global energy markets and policies, traditional and alternative energy sources, policy frameworks relevant to clean energy systems.
- Energy systems analysis for short, medium and long term decision making.
- Energy modeling techniques, Role of energy modeling for policy, technology, and economic assessments
- Subsidies and taxes.
- Energy security, development and sustainability.
(01) Handbook of Global Energy Policy by Andreas Goldthau
(02) Energy Trading and Risk Management by Iris Mack